Jade started her career in one of the prominent mid-sized law firms in Singapore, where she trained under a distinguished Senior Counsel.
Jade's areas of focus include corporate and commercial advisory, and civil litigation and dispute resolution.
Jade is effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Jade graduated with honours from the University of Manchester, UK with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) and qualified as an advocate and solicitor in the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2013.
She also graduated with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Cambridge and is a recipient of the Cambridge University JBS Merit-Based Scholarship Award.
Memberships and Activities
• Member, Law Society of Singapore
• Member, Singapore Academy of Law
• Volunteer, Legal Aid Bureau
• Volunteer, Community Legal Clinic
• Volunteer, Meet-the-People sessions at East Coast constituency